Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trust me Trusting Risa!

Trust Me Trusting Risa!

i've known ms. risa for about two decades now. She is a combination of firmness and humility, compassion and rationality, openness and flexibility. Very sincerely human, very sincerely and "fiercely" patriotic and lover of the people's interests. Her current quest for the Senate can teach her and all of us to learn to relate prudently and creatively with the complexities of political realities in the Philippines, specifically with the factors at play while the people's empowerment movement has not yet gotten itself mainstreamed in the electoral and parliamentary theater. i am definitely willing to dare and risk with her, to learn with her and to promptly correct proven mistakes along the path, so we can serve the people even better together.

I've started inviting friends in Facebook to join me in this. I'm posting it also here in my blogsite and i will next send it to e-groups i belong to.

My message in all this to all of you is this: Please trust me trusting Risa.

ding
August 19, 2009 / Subic, Zambales

No comments: