(Let's stop our merrimaking with the terrible sound of war! Replace it with MUSIC!), we invite you to join us in joyfully celebrating our entry into the New Year as we close our SingOut2011 with Loving, Peaceful, Loving MUSIC! Encourage everyone to Happily SING OUT together for Love, Peace, Joy as we bid goodbye to 2011. Replace the horrible "Sound of War" with our music, in SingOut2011, as we await midnight into the new year. Rejoice! A new world of Seeking One Humanity is a-borning!!! Share our Smiles! Share our Songs!
We of Pamayanang SanibLakas ng Pilipinas (Synergism Community of the Philippines) and “LightShare Forum” invite you to:
- View our Smiles for Synergy (at http://readdingz.blogspot.com/2011/12/all-30-smilers-of-festival-part-1.html smile back, and share this Smiling Spirit with all your friends, (to light up their faces, to cool their heads and to warm their hearts); and .
- Join this “Smiles for Synergy” festival by reading the 1999 poem (http://readdingz.blogspot.com/2011/10/smile-for-synergy.html), choosing the specific synergy that you smile about most happily and tell us your choice by posting its name (health? symbiosis? integrity?) on our FB page (http://www.facebook.com/groups/177943078938031/), and Spot your own smile on our page in the next few days; and copy-paste to send to all your beloved friends on FB this message:
“Sharing with you the Joyful Spirit of Christmas, view my own smile for you among the many happy smiles in http://readdingz.blogspot.com/2011/12/all-30-smilers-of-festival-part-1.html, and smile back!”.
"SMILES FOR SYNERGY" FESTIVAL...
..........(With a congratulatory Note from Pamayanang SanibLakas ng Pilipinas for the LightShare Forum group)
"SMILES FOR SYNERGY" FESTIVAL:
Before Part 2. Here are the 30 Happy Smiles from Part 1:
Sylvia Narag of LightShare, who is in Singapore, smiles for INTEGRITY and MARRIAGE; Susan Caro of LightShare, who is in Saudi Arabia, smiles for FRIENDSHIP; Vicky Segovia of WED-Phil., who is in Cainta, M.Mla, smiles for INTEGRITY; Medge Olivares of Sanib-Sining, who is in Quezon City, smiles for the GREAT & GLORIOUS COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS;
John 'Lakan' Olivares of Sanib-Sining, who is in Quezon City, smiles for BAYANIHAN & COOPS; Mila 'Sam' R. Garcia of SanibDasal, who is in Quezon City, smiles for the GREAT & GLORIOUS COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS; Jerica de la Cruz of LightShare, who is in Manila, smiles for FRIENDSHIP; Maribeth Peña of LightShare, who is in Marikina, smiles for FAMILY;
Doc E. Pera of LightShare who is in Saudi Arabia smiles for MARRIAGE; Nela Santiago of LightShare who is in Quezon City smiles for the GREAT & GLORIOUS COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS; Ding Reyes of LightShare who is in Subic, Zambales & Makati City smiles for SYNERGY OF ALL OUR SMILES; Rolly Pagaspas of ACES (Coops) who is in Mandaluyong City smiles for INTEGRITY;
Rosemarie Janola of LightShare, who is in Davao City, smiles for FRIENDSHIP and KAPATIRAN; Dais Clavaton of LightShare, who is in Hong Kong, smiles for MARRIAGE; Evangeline de la Cruz of LightShare, who is in Binalbagan, Negros Occ. smiles for SYMBIOSIS; Florenz Bangsoy of LightShare, who is in Singapore, smiles for INTEGRITY;
Sergs Cruz of Kamalaysayan, who is in Olongapo City, smiles for HEALTH and NATIONHOOD; Rex Deveraturda of Sanib-Sigla, who is in Subic, Zambales, smiles for FRIENDSHIP; Melba Santos of LightShare, who is in Olongapo City, smiles for HEALTH; Ped Salvador of Kamalaysayan, who is in Imus, Cavite, smiles for SYMBIOSIS;
Joydee R. Elizondo of LightShare Digest, who is in New Zealand, smiles for FRIENDSHIP; Marlene 'Idel' Guzman of Lambat-Liwanag, who is in Navotas City, smiles for FRIENDSHIP; Pinky Serafica of Lakas-Pamayanan, who is in Makati City, smiles for the UNIVERSE; Andrea Chua of LightShare, who is in Makati City, smiles for INTEGRITY;
Lanyag Talastas of Lakas-Pamayanan, who is in Lias, Mtn. Province, smiles for PLANETHOOD; Norma Geronimo of ACES (Coops), who is in Makati City, smiles for FRIENDSHIP; Amy Romero of Lakas-Pamayanan, who is in Makati City, smiles for HEALTH; Irene Pergis of LightShare, who is in Saudi Arabia, smiles for TEAMWORK & HEALTHY ORGANIZATIONS;
Bubong Antonio of Kamalaysayan, who is in Subic Bay, smiles for the UNIVERSE; Josie Sta. Ana of Lakas-Pamayanan, who is in Taguig City, smiles for SYMBIOSIS and PLANETHOOD
Congrats from SanibLakas:
Pamayanang SanibLakas ng Pilipinas
National Secretariat, Makati City
11 December, 2011
.....Our Synergism-oriented organization is proud of the achievements of LightShare, a founding member-organization of Pamayanang SanibLakas ng Pilipinas. LightShare started in 1999 as a face-to-face forum project of SanibLakas Foundation in 1999, was transformed into an e-group over yahoogroups, and had for a few months a regular book magazine project called LightShare Digest, before being transformed back into an internet-based forum on Facebook and a monthly face-to-face sharing forum of SanibLakas members and friends.
.....Through the years, LightShare has been instrumental in providing informative and insightful reading materials for the members of the SanibLakas community, especially after it became an FB group page, with such features as "Ponder This..." and "Glowing Plankton" and the now-defunct "JM Taruc shares her truth quietly and clearly," and since more recently, the "LightShare Digest uploads of past issues" and "Mga Aral ng Balani," as well as the "Sing Out for Love Peace Joy 2011" and the "Smiles for Synergy Festival" projects.
.....With a growing number of active member-participants, LightShare will soon be an even stronger popular education network on practical spirituality and the synergism principle. We are proud of all you active members of LightShare. Keep up the good teamwork!
(Sgd.) Ed Aurelio C. Reyes, Secretary-General (on medical leave)
(Sgd.) Edward Sta. Ana, Deputy and Acting Secretary-General
"SMILES FOR SYNERGY" FESTIVAL (Part 2):
What we will do in Part 2. (December 11, 2011-January 7, 2012):
1. We will provide timely uploads in the "LightShare Forum" Facebook page via the blogsite.
2. All "Smiles for Synergy" Festival participants will receive FB postings that will include embedded links to new blog postings like this one. They will be asked to forward such new postings to at least 20 of their FB friends so these will be familiar with the festival project.
3. All these Festival participants will be asked to invite their FB friends to participate in the Festival with their own respective choices of specific Synergies from the poem. They will follow up with these friends in order to convince them to join the Festival. They will inform these friends once the latter's participation gets uploaded by the Festival organizers.
4. Promote the general theme: "Let us all joyfully celebrate the purposeful inclusion of the Synergism phenomenon in God's Creation! Celebrate likewise its practical effects!".
The "Smiles for Synergy Festival" is a project of the Pamayanang SanibLakas ng Pilipinas (Synergy Community of the Philippines) through the LightShare Forum group.
Back to "LIGHTSHARE FORUM" FB Group page.