Friday, July 16, 2010

WHY IS DING INTO EVERYDING?

Hi! One finally did it, I mean someone asked me a question I had been expecting to see for quite some time now: “why are you into everything???” Right before yearend 2009, my best friend of three decades asked me, “What’s your focus ba?” explaining that he saw in my facebook just that past week that I am deep into concerns that seemed to him almost totally unrelated to one another.
.
.......He suggested then that I try to write out in a single sentence the “statement of my life” so my friends would not be so confused about me, and for that matter. so that I would not be so confused about me. He even gave me a deadline, new year midnight, to show that life statement to him. I barely made it to his deadline, and profusely expressed to him my gratitude for the challenge. “Thanks so much! I needed that!!”
.
.......So, back to the question: Why is Prof. Ed Aurelio C. Reyes into everything? WHY IS DING INTO EVERYDING??? A quick short reply comes forth: because my “mission in life” is about working for all of us to be conscious that we are all one synergy, that all our efforts and passions are not merely interrelated but actually one multifaceted reality.
.
.......That’s why there is a wide diversity of themes I have written books on (see in http://bookmakers-phils.8m.net/#catalog), there’s a wide variety of organizations that I have been spending much time and effort, even my scant material resources on (see partial listing in http://saniblakas.8m.net/#pamayanan), and in striving for the realization of substantial social change, I am concerned with more than a dozen distinct paradigm shifts for development and mainstreaming (listed in http://lambat-liwanag.8m.net). Please find (or make) time to check out these links, and find out if any one or two items might catch your interest. Then, tell me which ones, if any, they are so I could help put you in touch with other people you may want to share these interests with, to teamwork with, to pursue and contribute to these fields of concern.
.
.......In the meantime, also, I’ll try to prepare a longer answer to this question, "Why is Ding into...?"

1 comment:

Ang Kuwago said...

Ah! Gets ko na yata, Kapatid! Parang... ;)