Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Gift of Effort for our Country

(Texted to my friends on the first few letters in my alphabetical cellphone directory. Texting is still going on; finished A-E so far.)

Hi! On my birthday next year, May 10, Election Day next year, I’m asking all my friends to join me in giving our beloved Inang Bayan a special gift: a blessed heroine for the Senate – Ms. Risa Hontiveros, a tried & tested servant of the people, beloved heroine of the “least of our brethren,” one the system cannot change to coopt.

Please help me bring on the fulfillment of this dream gift that I really want to give our country on my next birthday, my 58th, which might turn out to be among my last dozen or so birthdays before I go.

And I thank you all even now and wish you a loving Christmas and a hopeful new year well in advance!

Please pass this message on to all your friends who also know me.

ding reyes
subic, zambales

No comments: