Monday, January 31, 2011

Gladly sharing some feedback...

I’m so glad to share comments on my decade old-speech about the ongoing process of shift in our collective human consciousness, which i embedded in my blog yesterday (read). I took extra pains to help that blog posting reach many computers (more than my usual reach) and many of my friends must have forwarded it on, after bothering first to read it. And those who also did may also have felt rewarded, like my friends Contessa and Paula,

Contessa Miller (US-based Facebook Friend of Sing Out 2011): I just read your latest blog. It is truly fantastic. "The Age of Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In" is one of my all-time favorites. I have shared it many times. Your discussion of our times in relation to the Old Testament and Christ Consciousness that came later provide exceptional analogies. The message in this blog is very uplifting. Thank you. I hope many people take the time to read it. They deserve to give themselves a real treat.

Atty. Paula Aberasturi (a colleague in the Philippine environment conservation movement, via test message after reading my decade-old speech in the blog): Read your article last night. Your speech rings even more true today. I also feel that humanity is awakening to a new heart consciousness.

To Contessa, I responded, thus: “Let's have that song sung out together this year by many, many lungs, by many, many hearts, in many groups in localities round the world, uplifting one another's consciousness in its holistic embracive spirit. if something like that gets done, the ambitious call for SING OUT 2011 shall not have been in vain. thanks so much again, Contessa! And keep on spreading the word about these, including Egypt!”

And to Paula: “Thanx 4 that, Paula! Hooray for the heart-conscious lawyer, the only helpful type for the new times! ü!”

Are more reactions coming in? Well, if many have made time to read it and forward it to more of their own friends, who knows...?


No comments: